Sunday 3 August 2014

A Quick Intro: Welcome to my Mama Cloth Blog!

Welcome to my Mama Cloth Blog! 

My name is Meg. I am an (almost) 30 year old Mom of 1, Wife, Fashion Designer turned SAHWM & Owner/Designer/Sewer for Mama Cloth Boutique. For more info about me and my Mama Cloth Boutique visit my ABOUT ME section of my website.

I am so excited to start this blog and use this space to share tips, tricks and info about Reusable Cloth Alternatives & Healthy/Sustainable Living! I get asked a lot of questions about reusable cloth products (especially my #1 seller... cloth Menstrual Pads) & I figured it would be a great way to share more detailed information about my products & discuss all things cloth & crunchy.

Check back soon for more Ramblings from this Crunchy Cloth Addict ;)

-Meg.






No comments:

Post a Comment